Home of the IBB. The online group devoted to solving ARGs around the net.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scott Pilgrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua
Sleuth
Sleuth

Renown : 0

PostSubject: Scott Pilgrim   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 pm

So yeah, one of my favorite movies ever. What can I say? It was funny, the effects were good, I loved the music, and I was just in a really good mood walking out of the theatre.

I'll also mention the comic books because I'm not sure if comics are allowed in the Literature section and I'm not sure if we really need 2 threads about technically the same thing.

I actually enjoy the comics better than the movie, just because I felt like the characters went through more development, and I felt like Scott and Ramona's romance didn't feel so rushed and yeah. Scott Pilgrim's actually the very first time I read some comic books that aren't manga (I'm not counting Arche comics here lol) so it gets serious props for dragging me out of my weeaboo hole.

Any other Scott Pilgrim fans wanna chat about it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aquapainter.tumblr.com
AfroNick
Civilian
Civilian

Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Scott Pilgrim   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:01 am

I enjoyed the movie, but I don't think it was the greatest thing ever released in the history of mankind like some of my friends. I have to admit, the visual effects were very nice, but the story was a bit predictable. I laughed a few times watching it, so I thought it was overall a decent to okay movie. I wouldn't know a thing about the comic books seeing as how I don't read comics at all.

So, you may be asking why I even posted here. I answer with this: the Scott Pilgrim game. I love River City Ransom, so to get another game very similar to that with all the fantastic music, graphics, and gameplay it came with was just... it was great. But, that would kinda break what this particular board is all about, so I won't go into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scott Pilgrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top