Home of the IBB. The online group devoted to solving ARGs around the net.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NEW ARG TRAILER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StoryTeller

Civilian
Civilian

Renown : 0

PostSubject: NEW ARG TRAILER   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

(I'd post the video here, but it wont let me Batman Serious)
(Head over to Within Hubris, Go to the topic NEW ARG TRAILER in the Electronic-Media Sub-forum for the video, it has important details on the new ARG)

This is that "Big Project" That was talked about on one of the "StoryTeller" Posts on WH, Yes, the posts entitled "OLIM" which is "Once upon a time..." in Latin, (Thanks Rek Wink )
am not trying to Gamejack/Troll, since this will lead up to an entirley new ARG, some of the details are in the video, but if you cannot watch it, here's the gist;

The Story Teller reads to the player a bunch of stories, examples of these can be found around this forum, in the WH forum etc. Some of these stories will pertain to actual people in the ARG, they will be given an email, To survive IC you must decode and find your way to survive from the story, whether it be by accessing a locked forum, going to a hidden website, cracking a mediafire account etc.

THERE WILL BE A CENTRALIZED SITE.

So that basically means we will have a "Within Hubris" to Help eachother out in their predicaments.

I AM NOT WORKING ALONE ON THIS.

So this wont become another letdown over and over again like this ARG (No offense Jad) The Players Involved in help making this are myself, Da Mangaka, Naue2000 (known as Rekhyt on the SongSages Forums) So I am not the only one working on this project.

THIS WILL NOT START FOR AWHILE.

I know everyone is dissapointed that Jad is putting WH on hold, but that is sort of why we are doing this, to have fun with our own ARG, and if Jad should continue the ARG, great. We will be planning alot, so we dont have to come OOC every week, and say "sorry guys, we havent planned this far yet, you have to wait" so we are getting well prepared. When everything is up, Including the site, There will be another post stating so, and every IC story will link to it (may subject to change)

THIS ISNT TROLLING.

This ARG is in no way meant to be taken as "Trolling" or "Gamejacking" Period.

Its hard to figure out where to put these around the internet, We ARE NOT putting these stories in the IC section of these forums, since, well, obviously they pertain nothing to the IC of that specific ARG, so the stories at the moment are placed in the OOC sections of these forums (atm WH and the IBB forums, the Song Sage Forums will be updated with them once the OOC section returns Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

NEW ARG TRAILER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top