Home of the IBB. The online group devoted to solving ARGs around the net.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Official Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

Renown : 1

PostSubject: Official Introduction Thread   Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Official Internet Batman Brigade Forum! Feel free to make a quick post here saying hello to everyone, and throw in a quick note about yourself that you would like everyone to know. I'll go first!

My name is TR1 (short for Tornone), and Fluttershy is my favorite My Little Pony! Couldn't you tell?

Last edited by TR1 on Sat May 21, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swtor.com/guilds/92827/mlp-friendship-magic
CookiesAreForever
Sleuth
Sleuth

PostSubject: Its up!   Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm glad that the forum is up!

Well, for those of you who don't know, I'm CookiesAreForever! I really enjoy doing In-depth Analysis's of important documents that are involved in multiple ARG's, as well as watching My Little Pony, and doing art Very Happy

I'm always up for a chat in chatango if I'm on, and i'm up for talking about anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aqua
Sleuth
Sleuth

Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Tue May 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Aqua! I'm still relatively new to ARGs, so I'm still kind of trying to figure out where my strengths in them are, but I still hope I can get along with everyone who's more experienced with them so we can all enjoy them together!

If anyone else here is an anime, electronic music, or Homestuck fan, feel free to send me a message since I love chatting about all that stuff~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aquapainter.tumblr.com
Spanosa
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Greetings everyone. This is your local head brony and co-conspirator on the IBB ARG production team.

In my spare time I like to write, read, play Minecraft, and become slowly more and more obsessed with My Little Pony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevandyr

Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Jevandyr. I'm from England and I'm a big metal head, some of my favourite bands being Metallica, Megadeth and Alter Bridge. I play a lot of guitar, but I'm not the best! I've self taught myself though and I'm not doing that bad I guess. I also like to play tournament fighters such as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, MVC3 etc. I'm all into the fighting game scene. My other passion is Professional Wrestling. I would love one day to be a big name Pro Wrestler. Many people laugh at my dream, but then I laugh at people who don't try to accomplish theirs! I also love to write, do Photoshop work and I'm currently trying to teach myself to draw.

Phew. That's a lot.

cheers

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure everyone on here knows me, but I'm happy to be apart of this new forum! Can't wait to see how it evolves and how I can take part in that growth. This ARG has brought together so many people, and I'm happy to make new friends any day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drummaniac17
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

Haha... umm, was a link even posted on WH? I found the site by googling it, thinking it was up but a link just wasn't posted. If I'm not supposed to be here, sorry?

If not I'm Drummaniac17. The only ARG I've ever participated in was I Love Bees, and really I just followed and listened to the audio clips. I didn't chill by payphones 24/7. Other than that it's been Marble Hornets and Jad's ARG. Since I just actually started actively communicating with the community and there's nothing to analyze while were in limbo, I really have no experience with ARGs.

Just saying, Marble Hornets does have puzzles to solve, but viewers don't change the story, so it's kind of an ARG sorta, a little, kind of..

EDIT: Oh and I signed up like... 5 hours before all of you \/ \/ \/ so I'm cooler than you. You guys are such posers, following mainstream trends. Bahh. [/sarcastichipsterjoke]

Last edited by Drummaniac17 on Sun May 29, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevandyr

Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 am

Drummaniac17 wrote:
Haha... umm, was a link even posted on WH? I found the site by googling it, thinking it was up but a link just wasn't posted. If I'm not supposed to be here, sorry?

If not I'm Drummaniac17. The only ARG I've ever participated in was I Love Bees, and really I just followed and listened to the audio clips. I didn't chill by payphones 24/7. Other than that it's been Marble Hornets and Jad's ARG. Since I just actually started actively communicating with the community and there's nothing to analyze while were in limbo, I really have no experience with ARGs.

Just saying, Marble Hornets does have puzzles to solve, but viewers don't change the story, so it's kind of an ARG sorta, a little, kind of..
Yeah, I knew about the googling thing, aha. And no, you're not supposed to be here yet. Don't go giving the link out, please.

Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 pm

I wasn't planning on it. I feel special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Drummaniac17 wrote:
I wasn't planning on it. I feel special Very Happy

Congratulations! You figured out what no one else could! It has been searchable on all major search engines for two weeks now, I am surprised no one figured it out sooner. You aren't technically supposed to be here, but it's okay. We have just been doing random stuff on here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Drummaniac17
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Wait but... I googled it a few days ago and I couldn't find it! I don't care though I feel like a huge portion of anxiety is gone, I hate waiting. Can you imagine how much I hate Jad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Drummaniac17 wrote:
Wait but... I googled it a few days ago and I couldn't find it! I don't care though I feel like a huge portion of anxiety is gone, I hate waiting. Can you imagine how much I hate Jad?

That's weird, I googled it like two weeks ago and found it immediately XD. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ariesus
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello, I'm Ariesus. I think you all know me, but, if not:
I'm quite the nerd, I fence, and I tend to have crazy ideas.

That's me in a nutshell.

Thank you all for coming here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SolarMarr
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 7:46 pm

What is this I don't even.

I have to say I was crazy tempted to Google, but finding it and not being allowed to post before the opening would have been even worse.

You all know me, but for posterity's sake, if I'm not one of the first ones on the scene, I'm usually one of the first ones to crack that inappropriate joke that makes everyone uncomfortable.

Also omg Batman emoticons. Batman Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harshad

Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Hello, my name is Harshad and I'm from the internet.
I'm very interested in the idea here and looking forward to another ARG to get stuck into once Jad finishes his(if he ever does).
As for me, well I'm english and love discussing theories and speculating on the smallest details.
Here's hoping for many ARGs solved under the flag of everyones favourite caped crusader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Of a New Day
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey, guys!
This is Dawn Of a New Day from WH! And I am completely psyched that this forum is finally up!
I don't really have anything to say here other than those two facts, though.

Cheers to the future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenday61892

Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey guys, I'm greenday61892. I.... actually haven't been on WH for a while but my friends created this board and forced me to create an account silent Either way, I look forward to helping take down BEN once and for all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dommino II
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 10:53 pm

I got invited here by Dawn. If I can be bothered to remember to come here, I'll see what I can do.

Names' Domm BTW. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Of a New Day
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Dommino II wrote:
I got invited here by Dawn.

You did?
Oh, right, you did! Good to see you here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AfroNick
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Mon May 30, 2011 3:52 am

Most of you know me from the Community General and Video Game General boards on Within Hubris, but...

Name's Nick. In general, I don't like to post in ARG-threads because I don't really have any input or good contributions I can make. I do pay attention to things that happen, however, so just consider me along for the ride.

However, Off-Topic and Video Game boards (as well as the Culture boards) will probably be my home, and I look forward to posting a lot in there.

Glad to see this finally happened!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Alzers
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 am

Hi, I'm Lady Alzers. I came her from WH like most people did. You can call me Alzers or Lady, but most people seem to call me Alzers. I'm not very good at ARGs, so I'll probably spend most of my time goofing off in the Off Tpoic board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyAlzers
Dry Rain
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Mon May 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh man, I almost totally forgot about this! *Feels bad* Stupid school work.

Anyway, hi there, I'm Dry Rain/Yunie Tatlin. Some of you might know me on WH. I'm most active when the forum is fairly quiet... actually. XD Anyway, uh, when it comes to ARGs I'm usually useless, 'cept I tend to be the one who easily picks up when someone has their facts wrong, and will spend hours trying to find what is actually the correct infomation. I can also usually pry information out of people, and if I'm lucky, talk circles around them/catch them in a lie too!

Um, non-arg related stuff... well I love writing and will try to do Camp NaNoWriMo. I also like to draw... even if I'm not that good. (I drew my avatar, actually. It's Neggie of Koops's finished ARG "The Ones Within" ... I <3 Neggie) Oh yeah... and one of the batman smiles looks like a Totoro... Batman Smile

Last edited by Dry Rain on Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulStar
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 pm

SoulStar here, BEN freak, video maker, and amateur ARG leader, and Rainbow Dash is my favorite MLP.............F#CK YES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BattleBeard
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Mon May 30, 2011 3:24 pm

And I'm BattleBeard, also known as KoopaEaterMKII on WithinHubris and Youtube. I like BattleBeard more, so I use that...everywhere else. Thanks Soulstar, since my posting rights were gone on WH, for moving IT here. I'm a video editor, music maker, YTPMV maker, ARG maker, and Minecraft player.

:>

Enjoy me! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulStar
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Mon May 30, 2011 3:37 pm

BattleBeard wrote:
And I'm BattleBeard, also known as KoopaEaterMKII on WithinHubris and Youtube. I like BattleBeard more, so I use that...everywhere else. Thanks Soulstar, since my posting rights were gone on WH, for moving IT here. I'm a video editor, music maker, YTPMV maker, ARG maker, and Minecraft player.

:>

Enjoy me! lol!

Lololol, shouldn't have been so suspicious, people told me they thought you were trollin' XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   

Back to top Go down

Official Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top