Home of the IBB. The online group devoted to solving ARGs around the net.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sobriquet of the End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

Renown : 1

PostSubject: Sobriquet of the End   Tue May 24, 2011 12:30 am

Yay for capitalizing on empty space! Here I go again!

Well, after a few weeks of deciding whether to post this or not, I decide to post it. During a random conversation with some community members here, I made a joke (withheld due to story relevance) that led to the idea of a fanfiction. After little discussion, I was dubbed the "writer" of the group, and took on the task of writing this story. Off of that single idea, I am attempting to create a riveting story that leads up it. After writing a few of the chapters I started to realize the scope of this project, and decided to do chapter updates overtime so that this fanfiction stays somewhat relevant.

Below is some short informational facts about the story, and the link to the story is at the bottom. I will be posting updates sporadically so make sure to check back now and again! I hope you enjoy the story as much as I have taken a pleasure in writing it (yes, I have been having fun writing *gasp*).

Title: "Sobriquet of the End"
Genre: Horror/Mystery

Synopsis: "Sobriquet of the End" is the story of a woman named Larissa "Luna" Mizuki, a distraught and frustrated girl, who attempts to discover her purpose in life as she is met with endless trials in her young adult life.

"Sobriquet of the End" by TR1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swtor.com/guilds/92827/mlp-friendship-magic

Sobriquet of the End

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Internet Batman Brigade :: Community General :: Fan Creations :: Written Creations-