Home of the IBB. The online group devoted to solving ARGs around the net.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 My Fanfics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jevandyr
avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 61
Renown : 2
Join date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: My Fanfics   Tue May 24, 2011 1:45 am

Hey guys, I thought this might be a good place to shill my fics!

Take a read please and leave some nice feedback Batman Smile

Contact With the Children
Origins

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Of a New Day
avatar
Civilian
Civilian

Posts : 9
Renown : 0
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfics   Sun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

I have read the first paragraph of both of them. And I like them.

But, sorry. I am not hooked to them for some reason. I don't know if it is because I am a little tired, but I was not hooked at all.
Maybe it is just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevandyr
avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 61
Renown : 2
Join date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfics   Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Dawn Of a New Day wrote:
I have read the first paragraph of both of them. And I like them.

But, sorry. I am not hooked to them for some reason. I don't know if it is because I am a little tired, but I was not hooked at all.
Maybe it is just me.
That makes me sad panda. Batman Sad Please try giving them another chance and if you have any advice, please, please give it! I'm up for any and all criticism, especially if it helps me improve.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn Of a New Day
avatar
Civilian
Civilian

Posts : 9
Renown : 0
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfics   Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Jevandyr wrote:
That makes me sad panda. Batman Sad Please try giving them another chance and if you have any advice, please, please give it! I'm up for any and all criticism, especially if it helps me improve.
Well, that was my critique!
That was the only problem I had with it so far, and I will read more of it later, when I am not trying to juggle 100 things at once. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emikon

Civilian
Civilian

Posts : 4
Renown : 0
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfics   Mon May 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Jevandyr wrote:
Hey guys, I thought this might be a good place to shill my fics!

Take a read please and leave some nice feedback Batman Smile

Contact With the Children
Origins

I read what you have of Contact With The Children and I am absolutely hooked! Keep me posted if you write any more please!

Man this makes me want to start writing regularly again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevandyr
avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 61
Renown : 2
Join date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfics   Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

Updated Contact. Gonna do another fic soon, so please leave critique!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Fanfics   

Back to top Go down
 

My Fanfics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Pokémon Fanfiction
» Together or not at all ( a short fantage fanfic by me )
» Pokemon Fanfic:Awakening!
» Divergent - Oneshot - I'm Always Here With You
» The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Internet Batman Brigade :: Community General :: Fan Creations :: Written Creations-