Home of the IBB. The online group devoted to solving ARGs around the net.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Things you do you think no one else does

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drummaniac17
Civilian
Civilian

Renown : 0

PostSubject: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 am

Just like you would find on 4chan, but this is a board of self-respecting gentlemen. That being said, nothing sexual. If you feel you would like to share something disgusting, it can't involve your pelvis or any of the flesh around it.

What do I do? I purposely let dirt and scum get under all of my fingernails just for the satisfaction of digging it out with a led pencil or bent paperclip. I wash my hands all of the time, but sometimes I try to avoid getting under the nails just to do this.

I also sometimes grow my pinkie nail out on my left hand, like Reggie Watts. Only like, once every few months, and I let it grow out long enough that people would think it's a plastic fake nail. I try to hide it though, because it isn't for getting attention, it's for my own personal enjoyment for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Ummm I honestly can't think of anything unique I do that no one else does... I always use a picture of a black ex-NBA player that still hasn't died of AIDS. There we go! Magic Johnson <3

Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Star Wars the Old Republic Guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swtor.com/guilds/92827/mlp-friendship-magic
Jevandyr

Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Even though I'm English I say about like "Aboot" sometimes, like a Canadian person would.

Sleuth
Sleuth

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Jevandyr wrote:
Even though I'm English I say about like "Aboot" sometimes, like a Canadian person would.

Even though I'm Canadian, I don't say "aboot", I say "About"

I also like putting on Disney music and doing my chores. Because I feel like a princess when i do XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry Rain
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Jevandyr wrote:
I swear almost no Canadia does that... (Canadia myself, and I don't say "aboot" or "eh?")

I ummm... Oh, I purposely will deprive myself of sleep, or up-set myself just to get in the right frame of mind for writing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aqua
Sleuth
Sleuth

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Jevandyr wrote:

Only Newfoundlanders do that, if anyone at all lololololol (Sorry, I love correcting people on Canadian stereotypes. Now excuse me while I climb out of my igloo to take my pet polar bear for a ride.)

And as for me, I have this odd little tendency where if I suddenly realise/remember something that I really want to tell the people around me about, I'll clap my hands, but only once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aquapainter.tumblr.com
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Aqua wrote:
Only Newfoundlanders do that, if anyone at all lololololol (Sorry, I love correcting people on Canadian stereotypes. Now excuse me while I climb out of my igloo to take my pet moose* for a ride.)

Sorry you had a mistake there, I fixed it though.

Back to top Go down
Aqua
Sleuth
Sleuth

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 am

TR1 wrote:
Aqua wrote:
Only Newfoundlanders do that, if anyone at all lololololol (Sorry, I love correcting people on Canadian stereotypes. Now excuse me while I climb out of my igloo to take my pet moose* for a ride.)

Good catch, I don't know how I missed that mistake. I'm sorry for leaving it for you to fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aquapainter.tumblr.com
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:05 am

Aqua wrote:
TR1 wrote:
Aqua wrote:

Good catch, I don't know how I missed that mistake. I'm sorry for leaving it for you to fix.

It's okay that's kind of my job around here. You Canadians making so much work for me Razz.

Back to top Go down
CookiesAreForever
Sleuth
Sleuth

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 am

TR1 wrote:
Aqua wrote:
TR1 wrote:
Aqua wrote:

It's okay that's kind of my job around here. You Canadians making so much work for me Razz.

Actually, i've seen a moose! Almost hit it while i was driving Batman Dizzy

and what do you mean by work? O_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 am

You'll find out.... Soon enough.... Batman Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you do you think no one else does   

Back to top Go down

Things you do you think no one else does

View previous topic View next topic Back to top